[eDebate] The 2007 Glenbrooks

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Mon Nov 5 23:21:47 CST 2007

Please backchannel me if you are going to be in Chicago for NCA/Glenbrooks next weekend and you would be willing to judge a round or two.  We would like to get names of potential judges on our strike list.

Some of you have been looking for rooms at Hyatt-Deerfield.  The block was sold out a month ago, BUT some last minute cancellations from school reservations had a few room openings (especially on Sunday/Monday night).  We also have room availability of Hilton-Northbrook and Embassy Suites, two of our overflow hotels.

The schedule is up at our website - www.glenbrookdebate.com .  Schedule lists times of debates and hospitality events.

Best,
Tara Tate
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South HS
Co-director, The 2007 Glenbrooks
President, National Debate Coaches Association

Climb to the top of the charts!? Play Star Shuffle:? the word scramble challenge with star power.