[eDebate] deadline Wed noon for Wake data

Ross Smith smithr
Tue Nov 6 09:41:53 CST 2007

We will "close" the Bruschke system at noon tomorrow (Wed.).

After that time all changes must be sent to me and Gary Larson
Gary.N.Larson at wheaton.edu directly by e-mail.

Please minimize the need for those kinds of e-mails by getting all data
correct in the system:
-- teams
-- judges, commitments, philosophies, and notes
-- Number of people in your party including all debaters, judges and
observers (click the "School info" button at the entry screen).

Meanwhile, remember to communicate judge conflicts and special needs
directly to Larson and me.

Once we are sure all is fairly straight, the ordinal pref system will be
turned on for your ranking pleasure.

--
Ross K. Smith
Director of Debate