[eDebate] Grad assistanships at CSU, Fullerton

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Tue Nov 6 15:57:51 CST 2007

CSU, Fullerton has multiple teaching opportunities in its graduate
program, including debate assistantships.  Our department specializes in
Intercultural Communication and has active researchers in Legal
Communication, Argumentation, Interpersonal Communication,
Organizational Communication, and Rhetorical Studies.  CSUF is the 30th
largest university in the nation and is located in Southern California,
only 15 minutes from Disneyland and an hour from downtown LA.
Interested students can email me or Toni Nielson
(tnielson at fullerton.edu) directly or initiate the application process
on-line at:
http://www.fullerton.edu/admissions/ProspectiveStudent/Application.asp.
Please make sure you apply to the Human Communication Studies
department.  The GRE is not required for admission.

Jon