[eDebate] enter your body count pretty please

Ross Smith smithr
Wed Nov 7 12:37:07 CST 2007

I need, need, need to know the total number of people you are bringing.

We are bumping up against the time when food services needs a solid
count for the banquet and Sunday lunch.

Many schools have not entered that info.

At debateresults.com just go to the screen where you enter your teams
and judges.
At that screen there is also a button labeled "School info" -- click it.
Then, enter the total number in your party (I do not need the Vegan and
Vegetarian numbers although you can enter that info there also).

If that is too difficult, just send me an e-mail with the total number
in your party.

Pretty please!!

--
Ross K. Smith