[eDebate] NDT-CEDA Merger Panel at NCA/see what all the fuss is about

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Nov 7 23:30:34 CST 2007

I encourage all of you coming to NCA to join us at 8am Sunday morning (I know I know) in Salon 8 of the Palmer House for the NCA Panel on a look back at the merger---10 years later!

A decade under our belts as a merged community.  We have learned a lot I think.  The merger gets referred to a lot in this forum and quite a bit recently.  Calls for reform, splits, yearning for the past, looking to the future, regional debate, national debate, etc. etc. etc.  Come hear some of your colleagues as they look at the merger and evaluate it and offer their own insight.

Session Participants include:
Chair: Darren Elliott (Kansas City Kansas Community College)
Respondent: Bradley Christopher Hall (Wake Forest University)
Respondent: Allan D Louden (Wake Forest University)
Respondent: Sue E Peterson (Pepperdine University)
Respondent: William Repko (Michigan State University)
Respondent: Gordon W Stables (Univ of Southern California)
Session Organizer: Darren Elliott (Kansas City Kansas Community College)

There will be time for input from the audience and a round table discussion format is likely to ensue.

Please join us!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC