[eDebate] wnpt: 4 announcements

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Thu Nov 8 10:14:07 CST 2007

for those coming to the whitman november policy tournament (the wnpt):

four announcements for you:

1. judges
would you post your judges to debateresults.com?
IMPORTANT: if you need to hire judges--would you email me at
hansonjb at whitman.edu to tell me that? that way, i will hire the right number
of judges.

2. shuttles
need a shuttle to/from the airport/hotel/etc.?
email me. please give airport (pasco or walla walla), time and day you need
to be picked up/dropped off, AND your cell phone.
this service is free (unless you request multiple trips to and from pasco
for one squad). we just need to know ahead of time.

3. jv division
unless we get new entries, we are going to need to collapse divisions as
there are too many weber teams in jv division. after round 1 or 2, most of
the rounds should become jv teams versus jv teams or less tough open teams
AND we will have a breakout finals or semis for jv teams (WITH separate
awards). we'll do what we can to assure a good experience for the younger
kids--they are very important to me.

4. other questions/needs?
just email me.

jim :)