[eDebate] Call for Faculty January 2008

Jason Jarvis debatekorea
Thu Nov 8 18:34:11 CST 2007

Greetings everyone!
I am in need of 10-15 faculty members for KDI School of
Public Policy and Management Winter School Preliminary Term
from January 4 - 31.

This year we are teaching debate as level 2 and level
3 english.  We are likely going to
have  government officials from a wide range of
countries (including Iraq!).  Faculty will teach 4 hours
a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks.  Weekends will be free.

We have a budget of about $5300/per faculty member to
cover housing, plane ticket and food/salary.
Effectively  the less money we spend on housing/plane
fare, the more money the faculty member will have left
over as salary/spending money.  I have been assured
that the budget money is allocated and ready to be
used.

As the courses will be taught to graduate students, an MA or PHD
is preferred, a BA with a strong teaching record may be acceptable
in selected cases.

If you are interested please send a CV to:
debatekorea at gmail.com

Information about the KDI School can be found here:

http://kdischool.ac.kr

Jason L. Jarvis

Assistant Dean and Lecturer,

Korea Development Institute Graduate School of Public Policy and Management

http://www.kdischool.ac.kr/

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. ?Get it now.