[eDebate] Shirley Tournament Info

Brad Hall hallbc2
Fri Nov 9 07:16:43 CST 2007

Greetings from Winston-Salem. It's currently a chilly 36 degrees
outside, but we are eagerly awaiting your arrival.

Registration will be tonight in the Sundance lobby from 6-9 pm
(roughly). If you are unable to make this time, please e-mail myself,
Ross (smithr AT wfu.edu) and Andrea Reed (reedac7 AT wfu.edu) to let us
know.

The link below includes the information you will receive at
registration. This includes general tournament information, driving
directions, the schedule, a dining guide, and the information sheet on
the 100 point scale. All of this information will be available at each
ballot desk during the weekend as well.

For the packet, check out:
http://groups.wfu.edu/debate/DixieClassic/Shirley%20Information%202007.pdf

More general information, including past tournament champions, is at
http://groups.wfu.edu/debate/DixieClassic/DixieInvitation2007.htm

If there's anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Brad