[eDebate] Watch and participate in internet debate

Steinberg, David L dave
Fri Nov 9 17:59:18 CST 2007

We The Students invites you to log on to our website www.wethestudents.tv <http://www.wethestudents.tv/> to view our live interactive debate between the University of Miami and Emory University this Tuesday November 13th at 9:00PM EST.

The series is made possible by a grant to our university television program -- "We the Students" -- from UM Ethics Programs with a gift from philanthropist Adrienne Arsht to support work on "ethics and community." Any student can be a part of the 25 minute show which features top college debaters from across the country by signing on to our website using their name and academic institution. Audience members can participate in this national chat room with other university students by discussing the issues presented live on the show. The online audience will also be able to ask their own questions for the debaters and the moderator to discuss live.

Our show this Tuesday will feature University of Miami debaters Carrie Hanson and Kristen Pride debating Affirmative Action against Emory University students Jermeen Sherman and Jeffrey Thomas. We encourage you to join our facebook group We The Students for updates concerning the show.

Please contact wethestudentsdebate at gmail.com if you have any questions.

For more information about UM Ethics Programs, please visit http://www.miami.edu/ethics