[eDebate] PROGRAMS MISSING from college program list--NOV 20 DEADLINE

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Sat Nov 10 16:45:12 CST 2007

as far as I can tell--the following schools are not listed on the ceda-ndt
program list that I have compiled for high school debaters as well as others
to view at:
http://www.wcdebate.com/7others/colleges.htm

if you want on this list of college ceda-ndt programs that I promote to high
schoolers--you need to submit your school's info BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20.
AFTER THAT--I WILL  _NOT_ MAKE ANY UPDATES FOR ANOTHER YEAR (it takes too
long to do and this is a third notice as it is).

go to this page and enter info for your school as soon as possible and
definitely BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 20 (this takes like 5 to 15 minutes):
http://fs12.formsite.com/hansonjb/college-policy/index.html

SCHOOLS I BELIEVE DO NOT SHOW UP:
Augustana College (Illinois)
Catholic University (The)