[eDebate] KCKCC Full Time Fac. Asst. Debate Coach Position

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Nov 12 23:23:10 CST 2007

I wanted to remind everyone that we will be hiring a Full-Time Faculty member in Speech to be the Asst. Debate Coach beginning Fall 2008.

This is a new Full-Time Faculty position and we are very excited about it.

The official posting will be in the Chronicle and various media outlets in December.

I will be at NCA if anyone would like to chat about the position or the College.

The College is very committed to Debate from the Division all the way up to the Board of Trustees.  We have won the CEDA Community College National Sweepstakes Title 4 years running, have finished in the top 30 in CEDA points Nationally, and have won National Titles fours years running at the Community College Nationals as well.  We travel teams in Novice, JV, and Open both Regionally and Nationally.

The position is very attractive and our salary schedule has the highest base salary in the State of KS.

Please find me at NCA if interested.  I will be at all CEDA Panels and am staying at the Palmer House.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA 1st VP