[eDebate] The Shirley - Thanks!

partsara at isu.edu partsara
Tue Nov 13 15:41:41 CST 2007

I wanted to thank Wake for offering to provide child care while I judged.  Their help reaffirmed my thought that the debate community is full of kind and caring individuals.  Having high quality child care (Thanks Claire!) in a debate environment made me feel included and that my contributions to the community are valued.  It is completely affirming to know that my colleagues understand the unique challenges that I face as a mother and that they are willing to help out.

Thanks,

Sarah Partlow-Lefevre
Idaho State Debate