[eDebate] Summer institute work

Matt Schissler schissmj
Fri Nov 16 04:52:43 CST 2007

Folks running summer institutes -
I'm looking for work this summer. I've 4 years experience teaching at
the Whitman camp and another at the SDI, work hard and get along with
folks. If you think you've got a place for me, please holler back.

To everybody else, sorry for inbox clog - I'm out of the country,
haven't exactly been bumping into prospective employers at tournaments
and couldn't think of think of a better way, short of running up my
tab at an internet cafe tracking down folks to backchannell.

Take care,
Matt Schissler
Whitman '07