[eDebate] Hotel for Mid Atlantic Championships

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Nov 20 10:04:51 CST 2007

Hello, in addition to the comfort inn listed in the invitation i have
worked out a deal with a La Quinta Inn.

The rate is $99 a night, This includes continental breakfast from 7-10
am, and free wireless throughout the hotel.

The block is under baltimore college debate and closes next tuesday.

Call 410 574 8100

This is the web site for directions and stuff

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/drivingdirections.jsp?ident=LQ2044&propId=2044

and this is the one for the hotel in general

http://www.lq.com/lq/properties/propertyProfile.do?ident=LQ2044&propId=2044

one note about this rate. It is not a hotel deal as such, it is a
tester deal to see if we can get some rooms in this hotel so we can
establish a history with them and get the rate down in the future, i
would prefer any body who can to stay here so we can see if this
experiment works and hopefully get the rate down. This hotel is about
14 miles by interstate from towson, but it is hopefully a good
combination of rate, location, and reasonable acocmodations

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and see you in December (hopefully in what will work as our
hotel for a while to come)

Andy Ellis
Director
Baltimore College Debate