[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Tournament Update

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Nov 20 20:17:29 CST 2007

Greetings.

I know this is a very busy time of the semester, but I know the end of the
semester/quarter makes tournament planning difficult all around. We are
looking forward to a large and very competitive field and we hope you can
attend.

If you are planning to attend the USC 'Alan Nichols' tournament and have not
entered or made hotel reservations please let me know. We are working on
confirming our catering needs and gaining additional information about your
groups is quite helpful.

The full invite is posted at
http://www.usctrojandebate.com/college_tournaments.html

Thanks.
Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
http://usctrojandebate.com