[eDebate] CEDA Ballot

Jeffrey Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Fri Nov 23 10:14:49 CST 2007

CEDA balloting for new officers and amendments is now available.
Ballots are due in two weeks: Friday, December 7.

I recently send the web address, login and password for the new CEDA
ballot.  If you are a Director and CEDA member, you should have
received the login info.  If you did not, please let me know and I
will send it to you.  I am out of town for the holiday, so it may be
a day or two before I can respond.

Gordon Stables is administering the election.  If you have questions
about your vote, please let him know.

Jeff