[eDebate] JCU Hotel Change - Urgent

Brent Brossmann jcudebate.brossmann
Mon Nov 26 10:17:21 CST 2007

We have had a hotel change.  To make a long story short, the hotel
told me they were doing "minor remodeling" - when I checked it looked
minor - they expanded it to "major" and the fire marshal shut them
down Friday until the renovations are complete.

The Holiday Inn moved us to another Holiday Inn, but as that was going
on, I also convinced the Clarion to take us all at the same rate.  The
Clarion is just across the 271 (same exit - 271 at Chagrin), so most
folks don't have to learn a new area.  They are also attached to Hyde
Park, which many claim is one of the finest steak houses . . . period
(ask Katsulas for his opinion).

Anyway, the phone number for the Clarion is 216.831.5150. That is
where I will be staying.  I am working out a deal with them now to
become our future tournament hotel.

If you would prefer the Holiday Inn at Mayfield (which is where the
Holiday Inn moved us) their number is 1-440-461-9200. Please let me
know your choice, and I am dreadfully sorry for the inconvenience.

The best way to contact me is at my regular email -- brossmann at jcu.edu.

Brent