[eDebate] 50 speaker point scale at Wake

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Thu Nov 1 15:53:43 CDT 2007

and one way to do that is to have the ballot say 40-50 points rather than 0-50 points but perhaps that would not be wanted . . .

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu

From: Morris, Eric R
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:05 PM
To: EMarlow at ucok.edu ; Andy Ellis
Cc: edebate-bounces at www.ndtceda.com ; edebate ; Ross Smith ; ceda-l at ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] 50 speaker point scale at Wake

My freshman year at CEDA I had a ballot with glowing comments and a 29/40 points which altered our elim placement. I hope any points that might indicate the judge "forgot" the new point system would be confirmed by the tab - just as low point wins are confirmed.

Dr. Eric Morris
Asst Prof of Communication & Director of Forensics
Craig Hall 366A, Dept of Communication
Missouri State University
Springfield, MO 65897
(O) 417-836-7636