[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Accusations of Illegal Debating

Josh jbhdb8
Fri Nov 2 09:16:58 CDT 2007

Hello,

In no way am I taking a stance on the appropriateness of SFSU's affirmative
(have not seen/heard it).

I was at the meetings way back when the harassment policy was passed and I
seem to recal that involved the tournament director being ready and in
contact with the host schools sexual harassment officer/office in such
instances.  I cannot remember how discretionary the policy was/is but I
suspect a CEDA officer could answer this easily.  There is also supposed to
be a CEDA sexual harrassment liason as well (I seem to remember Jan Hovden
had this office at one point).

Hope all goes well,

Josh