[eDebate] Solt on the point scale

David Glass gacggc
Tue Nov 6 20:31:47 CST 2007

okay, so my turn to make some concessions...  I don't feel too
strongly about which scale is used officially, as long as we know what
happened as a result of the change

(pause for group hug)

so... haven't heard if Ross is actually gonna do the control and offer
the guidelines...
has that been said?

david