[eDebate] Debate, the good old days, and Privileged White gamesMANship

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Nov 6 20:34:11 CST 2007

It Can't actually be that someone intelligent enough to be a debate
coach could have actually made the arguments bob made to allow Ede to
make this argument, in years of doing this its never that easy, i mean
that was the the debate equivalent of setting up the sextuple jump to
win the checkers game against yourself, or the three pointer and 1
plus a lane violation and tech to win the nba basketball championship
in your back yard....here is what i really think happened....

Ede: You know who folks might believe would make the good ol days
argument, that Bob guy.
Tria: No one would EVER make this argument
Ede: Bob
Tria: No not even.
Ede: But people would believe it was if bob said it
Tria: Yes!
Ede: go to roadrunner and put in db8coach as the login
Tria: Do you know the PW
Ede: Noper
Tria: I'll try "ih8 fire".....BINGO!