[eDebate] Post Shirley Disclosure ASAP! Re: Send Shirley Disclosure Now Re: Pre-Shirley Disclosure

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Tue Nov 6 23:37:12 CST 2007

Huge thanks to everyone who has posted their stuff at
opencaselist.wikispaces.com.

& Thanks to everyone who has sent me stuff to post (That is a thanks, not a
"Huuuge thanks," we definitely appreciate the contribution, but want to
encourage people to post directly to the wiki.)

For those of you that haven't: Hurry up!

The "Shirley" caselist (which has become more than just that) is a
community effort.

The quality of the scouting we, as a community, can do at this tournament
really does depend on the pre-tournament scouting.

Like every tournament, there are limited scouts at the Shirley. Each of
them needs to prioritize their efforts to get the most relevant, most
valuable information.

If scouts are bogged down getting old, but necessary information that isn't
on the list, that is time taken from getting more relevant intel.

So, please help out by getting your information posted as soon as possible.
(Expectations are below.)

--JP

ps-This may be as simple as signing up for the wiki, checking your
information, & posting to the wiki "All our information below is accurate &
complete."

pps-Remember the basic rule: Disclose what you would expect from other
teams given the guidelines below!