[eDebate] Pre Shirley Disclosure Reminder Re: Pre-Shirley Disclosure

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Wed Nov 7 20:29:52 CST 2007

Reminder: If you haven't posted your Pre-Shirley Disclosure at
opencaselist.wikispaces.com, please do so as soon as possible.
Alternatively, email it to me, lacyjp at wfu.edu & I'll get it posted
(assuming the tubes aren't clogged.)

[Basic expectations are below.]

We'll have a list later tonight of people who need to send more information.

Thanks!
--JP