[eDebate] Teams Missing Pre Shirley Disclosure Re: Pre-Shirley Disclosure

Jean-Paul Lacy lacyjp
Wed Nov 7 21:01:57 CST 2007

Its getting close to the Shirley & the longer you wait to post your
disclosure, the more pressed for time you'll be!

Below are the teams we need better information from. [Expectations below.]

If you are listed as "update aff" or "update neg," that means the list at
opencaselist.wikispaces.com has old information that we think is no longer
completely accurate.

If you are on the list, post your information right away. (Again, this may
be as simple as posting that all current information is accurate &
complete.) If you aren't on the list, you can always help out by posting
information that you have.

If, for some reason, you are on the list in error, check the caselist to
make sure it has your information & let me know. Otherwise, re-post it

Thanks!

--JP

Arizona State KL         Need Neg
Arizona State TT          Need Neg
Bard College CD          Need Neg
Bard College HL          Unclear Aff, Need Neg
Baylor LT         Update aff
Baylor MR       Update Aff ? no plan text, Update Neg
Binghamton TB Need Aff, Need Neg
Binghamton CO            Need Aff, Need Neg
California Bowen/Richards        Need Neg
Concordia MR Update Neg
Dartmouth DW Need Aff, Need Neg
Denver MM     Need Aff, Need Neg
Denver MT      Need Aff Need Neg
Emory MS       Update Aff, Update Neg
Emory CS        Update Aff
Emporia BG     Need Aff, Need Neg
Fort Hays HS   Update Aff, Need Neg
GMU HO        Update Aff, Need Ned
GMU GP         Update Aff, Need Ned
Georgetown HK           Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgetown FL            Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgia CH      Update Neg
Georgia SW     Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgia State GL         Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgia State GP         Need Neg,
Harvard RW    Need Aff, Need Neg
Harvard JZ       Need Aff, Need Neg
Idaho State DK            Update Aff, Update Neg
Idaho State JM Update Aff, Update Neg
Illinois EH         Need Aff, Need Neg
Iowa SV          Need Aff, Need Neg
JMU ML          Update Neg
JMU GL          Update Aff, Need Neg
KCKCC MR   Update Aff
Kansas State HZ          Update Aff, Update Neg
Kansas State MZ         Update Aff, Update Neg
Liberty HM      Update Aff, Update Neg
Liberty GD       Need Aff, Need Neg
Louisville PR    Update Aff, Update Neg
Macalester HT , Update Aff, Update Neg
Macalester CS Need Aff, Need Neg
Mary Washington  JR   Update Aff, Update Neg
Miami GV        Update Aff, Update Neg
Miami (Florida) DR      Update Aff, Need Neg
Miami (Florida) KP      Need Aff, Need Neg
Michigan LZ     Need Aff, Need Neg
Missouri State OW       Update Aff
Missouri State KS        Update Neg
Missouri-Kansas City BS         Update Aff, Update Neg
Missouri-Kansas City FJ          Update Aff, Need Neg
Nevada Las Vegas GM            Need Aff, Need Neg
Nevada Las Vegas CE Need Aff, Need Neg
New York Univ. AM   Need Aff Need Neg
North Texas (Univ.) CE            Update Aff, Update Neg
Northern Iowa (Univ.) BB        Update Aff, Update Neg
Northwestern BM        Update Aff, Update Neg
Oklahoma EY  Update Aff, Update Neg
Oklahoma GW Need Neg
Pittsburgh BM  Update Neg
Richmond DL   Need Aff, Need Neg
Richmond CS   Update Aff, Update Neg
Rochester CY  Need Aff, Need Neg
Samford AM    Update Aff, Update Neg
Samford CS     Update Aff, Update Neg
San Francisco State AM           Need Neg
Southern California VY Need Aff, Need Neg
Southern California LS  Need Aff, Need Neg
Stanford BP     Need Aff, Need Neg
Stanford AM    Need Aff, Need Neg
Texas (Austin) CS        Update Neg
Texas (Austin) TW       Update Aff, Update Neg
Texas (Austin) BD        Need Aff, Need Neg
Texas-Dallas AB          Update Aff Update Neg
Towson CL      Update Neg
Trinity BB         Update Aff, Update Neg
Trinity AH        Update Aff, Update Neg
Navy SW         Update Aff, Update Neg
Vermont DD    Need Aff, Need Neg
Wayne NP       Update Aff
Wayne GP       Update Aff, Update Neg
Wayne HK       Update Neg
Wayne GR       Need Aff, Need Ned
West Georgia LS          Update Aff, Update Neg
West Georgia CP         Update Aff, Need Neg
West Georgia MS        Update Aff, Update Neg
Whitman College AC    Update Aff
Whitman College SS     Update Aff
Whitman College CM   Update Aff
Wichita State CR          Update Aff, Update Neg
Wyoming BJ     Update Aff, Update Neg
Wyoming NP   Update Aff, Update Neg