[eDebate] Teams Missing Pre Shirley Disclosure Re: Pre-Shirley Disclosure

lacyjp lacyjp
Thu Nov 8 16:37:41 CST 2007

Below is an updated list of teams we need better information from.
[Expectations below.]

If you are listed as "update aff" or "update neg," that means the list
at opencaselist.wikispaces.com has old information that we think is no
longer completely accurate.

If you are on the list, post your information right away. (Again, this
may be as simple as posting that all current information is accurate &
complete.) If you aren't on the list, you can always help out by posting
information that you have.

If, for some reason, you are on the list in error, check the caselist to
make sure it has your information & let me know. Otherwise, re-post it

Thanks!
--JP

Arizona State KL	Need Neg
Arizona State TT	Need Neg
Bard College CD	Need Neg
Bard College HL	Unclear Aff, Need Neg
Baylor MR	Update Aff ? no plan text, Update Neg
Binghamton TB	Need Aff, Need Neg
Binghamton CO	Need Aff, Need Neg
California Bowen/Richards	Need Neg
Concordia MR		Update Neg
Denver MM	Need Aff, Need Neg
Denver MT	Need Aff Need Neg
Emory MS	Update Aff, Update Neg
Emory CS	Update Aff
Emporia BG	Need Aff, Need Neg
Fort Hays HS	Update Aff, Need Neg
GMU HO	Update Aff, Need Ned
GMU GP	Update Aff, Need Ned
Georgetown HK	Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgetown FL	Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgia SW	Update Neg
Georgia State GL	Update Aff, Update Neg
Georgia State GP	Need Neg,
Illinois EH	Need Aff, Need Neg
Iowa SV	Need Aff, Need Neg
JMU ML	Update Neg
JMU GL	Update Aff, Need Neg
Kansas State HZ	Update Aff, Update Neg
Kansas State MZ	Update Aff, Update Neg
Liberty HM	Update Aff, Update Neg
Louisville PR	Update Aff, Update Neg
Mary Washington  JR	Update Aff, Update Neg
Miami (Florida) DR	Update Aff, Need Neg
Miami (Florida) KP	Need Aff, Need Neg
Missouri State KS	Update Neg
Missouri-Kansas City FJ	Update Aff, Need Neg
Nevada Las Vegas GM	Need Aff, Need Neg
Nevada Las Vegas CE	Need Aff, Need Neg
New York Univ. AM	Need Aff Need Neg
North Texas (Univ.) CE	Update Aff, Update Neg
Northern Iowa (Univ.) BB	Update Aff, Update Neg
Oklahoma GW	Need Neg
Pittsburgh BM	Update Neg
Richmond DL	Need Aff, Need Neg
Richmond CS	Update Aff, Update Neg
Rochester CY	Need Aff, Need Neg
San Francisco State AM	Need Neg
Southern California VY	Need Aff, Need Neg
Southern California LS	Need Aff, Need Neg
Stanford BP	Need Aff, Need Neg
Stanford AM	Need Aff, Need Neg
Texas (Austin) CS	Update Neg
Texas (Austin) TW	Update Aff, Update Neg
Texas (Austin) BD	Need Aff, Need Neg
Texas-Dallas AB	Update Aff
Towson CL	Update Neg
Trinity BB	Update Aff, Update Neg