[eDebate] UTD HOTEL ?

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Mon Nov 12 17:30:23 CST 2007

The host hotel for the UTD tournament will once again be the fabulous Westin Park Central. The nightly rate should be $82 per night and it will include internet access. That's quite a deal. Registration, hospitality, and Monday elim rounds will all occur at the Westin so I encourage you to stay there.

I intend to post a complet tournament invite, with detailed instructions for on-line hotel reservations, by the end of the week. It should be relatively easy to book guest rooms at the Westin once the full invite is posted.

I look forward to hosting you all in Dallas in January. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding our tournament.

Christopher Burk
Director of Debate
University of Texas at Dallas
www.utdallas.edu/orgs/debate/new/

"If you believe everything you read, you better not read."  -- Japanese Proverb