[eDebate] [CEDA-L] The costs of a game, part 1: An unethical, amoral center

Ede Warner ewarner
Thu Nov 15 23:36:55 CST 2007

No actually, I'm paid to make sure my students are protected from
mistreatment, harassment, and people with claims absent evidence, like
yours about my "rants."  If rants on edebate achieve assist in achieving
that goal, I'm sure my university is okay with that.

From: Duane Hyland <privethedge at yahoo.com>
To:<scottelliott at grandecom.net>, Ede Warner
<e0warn01 at gwise.louisville.edu>, <CEDA-L at ndtceda.com>,
<edebate at ndtceda.com>
Date: 11/15/2007 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [eDebate] [CEDA-L] The costs of a game, part 1:  An
unethical, amoral center
Goodness..don't y'all have papers to grade, or classes to teach - or do
your universities pay you rant on E-Debate? I'm really starting to
wonder.

 Good God....Let it be.

Sorry to interupt.

H.

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were
of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing
that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of
exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great
a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth,
produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. (
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs )