[eDebate] [CEDA-L] The costs of a game, part 1: An unethical, amoral center

Ede Warner ewarner
Fri Nov 16 21:44:26 CST 2007

Matt,

I can and will answer your question Matt, but only after you answer a
couple of mine.  What strategy do you know of that over the last seven
year's engaged without somewhere, someway made the claim that
Louisville's method is bad?  Let's go a step further, do you think that
when my student's criticize the dominant paradigms of debate, that the
personal nature of Louisville criticisms against student's using those
norms and procedures and the same or different in terms of personhood,
than claims made by the dominant group against Louisville students?
Do you think a method that defends someone's personhood is the same or
different than a method that at least on face, isn't tied to one?  I
look forward to your answer.

Love,

Ede