[eDebate] Problems With The Game

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sat Nov 17 12:14:35 CST 2007

you seem to be willing tp answer the other questions, how do you
increase meaningful black particiaption. If a multiverse of
oppressions exists, it seems it in part exists so you dont have answer
the question about the blatent anti-black orientation of the ststaus
quo....to me it seems like you are replacing the central struggle with
one that you are more comfortable with, without really providing an
answer to the central question....attempts to not make it central mean
its no longer urgen to fight for....