[eDebate] KY Clay--Veggies a or Vagans. Thanks.

Patterson, J W jwpatt00
Mon Oct 1 14:14:51 CDT 2007

VEGANS OR VEGES:

Please tell me if you have vegetable or vegan fans in your Clay delegations

HOLLY HILL INN DINING

Several have asked me about Holly Hill reservations. You need to call
immediately   859--846--4732. Tell them you are with Debate.This information
is offered as a service to our interested guests, and should not be viewed
as a commercial.

Dinner Hours
Wednesday & Thursday, 5:30 - 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 5:30 - 10 p.m.

Holly Hill Inn serves dinner Wednesday through Saturday beginning at 5:30
p.m. We offer a multicourse menu, with the option to enjoy three, four, five
or six courses. We strive to use the freshest of locally raised meats,
vegetables and fruits whenever possible. Our menu changes seasonally, and
offers a variety of first and second courses, entr?es and desserts from
which to choose. An award-winning wine list and full bar complement the
cuisine.

Late Summer 2007

Starters
Canneloni of Elmwood Farm Organic Beef
Handmade pasta stuffed with melt-in-your-mouth slow-cooked beef, with Mornay
Sauce and Rich Jus

Napoleon Provencal
Goat Cheese Mousse, Roasted Peppers, Pesto, Olive Tapenade, Oven-dried
Tomato Vinaigrette

Basil-fed Escargot
In White Wine with Shallots, with Savory Roast Garlic Custard

Pate of Fresh and Smoked Salmon
With Rob's Arugula and Marinated Summer Cucumbers

Kentucky Heirloom Tomato Short Stack
Luscious Local Tomatoes stacked with Shrimp, Avocado, Bacon, Roasted Corn
and Basil Aioli

Soup & Salad
Summer Tomato Bisque
With Rosemary Cream and Parmesan Crisp

Woodford County Lettuces
With Walt's Shoots and Sprouts, Fresh Herbs, Feta Cheese, Lemon Vinaigrette
and Spicy Pumpkin Seeds

Entrees
Price includes entree and two other courses

Kentucky Poussin Roti
Boneless Poussin stuffed with Creamy Swiss Chard, with Herbed Crepes filled
with Eggplant Puree
$40

Hawaiian Sashimi Grade Ono au Citron
Glazed in Orange Syrup, with Supremes of Orange and Toasted Hazelnuts, with
Roasted Pineapple and Acorn Squash, and Black Forbidden Rice
$40

Jumbo Stuffed Potato Forrestiere
With Chanterelles and Sheltowee Farm Mushrooms, Gruyere Cheese and White
Truffle Oil, with Roasted Baby Squash and Sauteed Mustard Greens
$35

Bacon-wrapped Tenderloin of Beef with Fresh Tasmanian Crab
Bearnaise Sauce, Roasted Potatoes and Creamy Melting Leeks
$50

Woodlands West Virginia
Heirloom Pork Porterhouse
12-ounce Chop Pan-roasted in Zinfandel and Fresh Sage with Gratin of Ann's
Brussels Sprouts and Weisenberger Mill Polenta
$40

Cheeseboard
Mattingly's Kentucky Farmhouse Cheeses
Blue Gouda, Asiago and St. Jerome

Dessert
Chocolate Trio
Milk Chocolate Almond Tart, Dark Chocolate-filled Pine Nut Cookies and White
Chocolate Panna Cotta with Coconut
$2.50 additional

Blancmange
Delicate Milk Custard flavored with Vanilla and Rose Water, with
Rose-poached Peach and Almond Madeleine Cookie

Gateau Breton
Rich French Butter Cake with Vanilla Bean Creme Fraiche, Blackberry Compote
and Rosemary Syrup

Profiteroles au Cafe
Cream Puffs filled with Coffee-infused Pastry Cream and a shot of Caramel
Sauce

Three Courses: Entree plus two courses, as priced
Four Courses : Entree plus three courses, $6 additional
Five Courses: Entree plus four courses, $10 additional

CHEF Ouita Michel
SOUS CHEFS Nat Henton and Lisa Laufer
DESSERTS Stella Parks

Copyright ? 2002-2007 Ilex Summit, LLC