[eDebate] Important Clay Details

Patterson, J W jwpatt00
Tue Oct 2 10:15:28 CDT 2007

ASSESS FEE FOR DROPPED TEAMS
The dropping of teams  will be assessed $150 per teamafter 5:00 PM on
Wednesday, and should be paid at registration.  If you do drop a team or
change a judge in anyway, you need to email Gary, Linda, and myself.
Following are our email addresses.

Linda Barker llbark0 at pop.uky.edu>
Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson at wheaton.edu>
JW Patterson jwpatt00 at uky.edu>

REACHING PATTERSON AFTER 4:00 PM TODAY:

If you need to talk with me, you can reach me by cell phone only after 5:00
PM today.  My cell number is 859-552-7297.  If this fails, try the Radisson.
The number there is 859-231--9000.  Ask for the Lafayette Suite.

REGISTRATION FOR THE CLAY

Registration for the Henry Clay Debates will be held in the Lafayette Suite
of the Radisson between 6:30 PM and 10:30 PM on Friday.  Teams not
registering by 10:30 will be dropped from rounds 1 and 2.

ROUND ROBIN RESULTS ONLINE

We will be online Thursday night from the Ramada Inn reporting the results
as ballots are opened from each race.  The reporting will begin at about 11
pm and we will continue reporting each race until we know the win, place,
and show winners sometime between 1 am and 2 am on Friday morning.

NEW CASES AT THE ROUND ROBIN

We will make every effort to report  any new cases that are
broken at the Round Robin that were not otherwise run at Gonzaga, Northern
Iowa, and Georgia State.  Please phone me for argument details, and we will
do our best to garner them for you.

LEXINGTON WEATHER THIS WEEKEND

Highs in the lower 80"s to upper 70"s each day, with showers forecast for
Sat. and Sun.

JW Patterson