[eDebate] Last Call for Student Fees Data

Gordon Stables stables
Tue Oct 2 11:16:53 CDT 2007

I know many folks were traveling over the weekend, but I wanted to remind
folks there is a little time left to send us data on the role that student
fees play in your program. This data is being collected to help serve as a
resource for programs reviewing this revenue source.

Specifically, CEDA is looking for information about which programs receive
funding - full or partial - from student body funds.  We know you have
likely done versions of this survey in the past, but it is important that we
develop data specifically on student fees at this time.

Many thanks to everyone who has returned the survey.

If you haven't yet, please take a moment and return this brief survey.  The
results will be reported only in aggregate form - your school, program or
particular budget figures won't be reported in the final statement or
reports.

1.	Does your program receive any funds from student fees?
2.	If so, what share it is of your total travel budget?
3.	What CEDA region are you part of?
4.	Is your institution a:
	a.	Community College or two year program
	b.	Four Year Private University
	c.	Four Year Public University

Thanks for taking the time.

Gordon
CEDA 2nd VP

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
http://usctrojandebate.com