[eDebate] PARKING, DINING, PARTIES

Patterson, J W jwpatt00
Tue Oct 2 12:40:33 CDT 2007

PARKING THIS WEEKEND

HOTEL PARKING:

   The Radisson has three garages for cars. One is adjacent to the hotel.
When that one fills, they have two other garages about a block or less away.
PARKING IS FREE AT THE HOTEL FOR ALL VEHICLES INCLUDING VANS.

   The Radisson has a special lot for vans about a block from the Hotel.
They offer free shuttle service between the Hotel and the parking lot. I
suggest you drop  your people off at the entrance, and tell the bellman you
need a shuttle  back to the Hotel.

CAMPUS PARKING

    Parking is FREE on campus. You may park anywhere except in yellow lines,
handicapped areas, and fire lines. You should have no problem in that we are
the only major event on campus that day.

RADISSON FOOD SERVICE DISCOUNT FOR DEBATE GUESTS THIS WEEKEND

    The Radisson Food Services is offering a 10% discount on all food this
weekend, including Monday, for debaters, coaches, and support staff. Please
tell them you are with the debate tournament and they will offer you the
discount.

RADISSON SIGNATURE ENTREES

    BREAKFAST--Omelets, the best in Lexington.
    LUNCH--"The Kentucky Hot Brown"
    DINNER--Kentucky Apple Pork Chops

COACHES, JUDGES, AND SUPPORT STAFF RECEPTION

You're invited to join us each evening for relaxation in the Lafayette Suite
of the Radisson hotel. We will be open at 6pm on Friday, and 7pm on Saturday
and Sunday.

SURVIVORS PARTY ON MONDAY

All tournament guests, including judges, coaches, support staff, and
debaters are invited to a survivors party in the Lafayette Suite of the
Radisson hotel on Monday evening.

JW