[eDebate] Swing Partner in Novice for Wayne State

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Oct 2 14:37:31 CDT 2007

Augie has a brand new debater who wants to debate at Wayne, but her partner dropped off the trip. I didn't know if anyone who was attending the tournament had an extra novice, but if so, please let me know. I would be happy to cover the judging!

kll
Katherine L. LavelleAugustana CollegeThe fans'll kill me. And they'll do it with tractors and farm machinery! King of the Hill
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. ?Get it now.