[eDebate] JCCC Job Posting --more info

Terri Easley teasley3
Tue Oct 2 15:02:50 CDT 2007

I received several emails after posting this -- I am not leaving, this
is a 'new' position, which would be an assistant debate position.

Review will start on Oct. 15

The posting number is:  080260

Again, feel free to contact me with any questions.

--Terri Easley
Director of Debate
Johnson County Community College

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.