[eDebate] Cal Poly SLO, Fullerton, Marist, Redlands, San Fransisco State, and Southwestern Aff cites

Justin Green jmgreen
Tue Oct 2 15:27:12 CDT 2007

Those going to Las Vegas please either post your cites to
opencaselist.wikispaces.com or you can email them to me and I will
post them for you.  If your school was not on the wiki, it has been
added.

If anyone debated these schools and has citations, please do the same.

Any neg cites are appreciated as well.

Fullerton we just need the team of Bridge and Stambaugh, if they have
been out yet.

Thanks for your time in helping everyone have more prepared debates.

Justin Green