[eDebate] Judges for the NYUDL - October 6

Amber Kelsie akelsie
Tue Oct 2 15:52:34 CDT 2007

Hey all,
There is a NYUDL debate tournament going on this Saturday, Oct 6 and we need
judges.  If you are in the area and are interested please email me and let
me know!   For those who choose not to volunteer, we can compensate
$15/available round.  For those who volunteer we can write a tax donation
letter so that you can get a tax deduction.  The tournament will be from
8:30 to approx 6pm at the Institute of Collaborative Education in the East
Village.
Thanks,
Amber

--