[eDebate] missing backpack at Missouri Sate

Catherine Palczewski Catherine.Palczewski
Tue Oct 2 16:55:43 CDT 2007

Greetings all.

Some of you heard this announcement, but for those of you who did not. . .

If anybody got home from Missouri State with an extra black backpack
with a laptop inside, please contact me.  On Sunday night, one of my
debaters left her backpack on a table before round 7 in order to claim
the table. When she returned after retrieving her tubs, the backpack was
no longer on the table.  Our hope is that someone thought it was a
teammate's and picked it up inadvertently.

So, if anyone has an extra backpack, please let me know ASAP.

Cate Palczewski
UNI debate