[eDebate] Thanks Mo State/Some congrats

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Oct 2 22:08:48 CDT 2007

Thanks to Ermo, Heather, Louie, Sheena and all the Mo State crew for running a great tournament.  Great hospitality, on time tournament, great competition.

Congrats to my alma mater Wichita State, who went undefeated and won Open.  Coleman and Robinson--way to go.
Also to KU's CT and Kyle Shernuk for a good run to Finals.

Finally, congrats to new CEDA program Louisiana-Lafayette, led by Scott (no relation) Elliott.  They had a great showing with a JV team that made it to Quarters and a Maverick Novice make it to Semis.  Welcome back!  Even if you did point at my significant other after a debate, she watched, and declare her "part of the problem" due to her relationship with this topic committee member!  : )

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA 1st VP