[eDebate] Need Judges in Towson this weekend

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Oct 2 23:55:03 CDT 2007

Hello,

The Frederick Douglass Debates are shaping up well, we have almost thirty
teams it is likely that we will run a semi collapsed jv open divison with
separate breakouts, and  a full novice division.

We are excited to host this tournament but we could definitly use some
judging. Pay will require some creativity and some decreased sense of
urgency, but volunteerism can be a great thing !!!

You do not have to commit to the whole tournament and while we could use a
lot of rounds if you can only come for a little while we can handle that as
well.

Here is the schedule

*Saturday 10/6
*9:00-9:45 Registration
9:45 Pairings Released for Round 1 & 2

10:00 Round 1
12:00 Round 2
2:00 Lunch
3:00 Round 3
5:30 Round 4

*Sunday 10/7
*8:00 AM Pairings released
8:30 Round 5
11:00 Round 6
1:00 Lunch
2:00 Quarters
4:00 Awards
4:30 Semis
7:00 Finals

please contact me and let me know if you are interested.