[eDebate] Interested in coaching high school debate?

Jenny Heidt JennyHeidt
Wed Oct 3 12:47:14 CDT 2007

The Westminster Schools in Atlanta Georgia is interested in hiring
another teacher to help with the debate program.  We do not offer debate
classes so your teaching responsibilities would be related to your
major/graduate work.

The team is well supported by the school and travels extensively on the
local and national circuits.  Jenny and David Heidt are both staying on
as coaches and are looking for an additional person to chaperone trips
and help with practice.  Our program is only policy debate.

Westminster is a wonderful place to work.  General information about
the school can be found at: http://www.westminster.net/   A Master's
Degree is preferred.  You do not need to be certified.

E-mail me at jennyh at westminster.net if you are interested and I can
help guide you towards openings for the fall of 2008 as teachers
announce retirements etc.

Westminster is very unlikely to hire someone who is only planning to
teach for a year or two so applicants will need to have a serious
interest in teaching as a career.

Jenny Heidt