[eDebate] Finalize KCKCC Entries

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Oct 3 14:51:41 CDT 2007

Please try and finalize your KCKCC entries as soon as you can.  A number of you indicated you might bring teams, but have yet to enter them on the Bruschke site.  I need to get a handle on numbers for classrooms, awards, and food.  I am going to the Kentucky tournament this weekend and will not be back in KC until Tuesday, leaving me just a couple days to finish preparations.

Also, if you have not entered your judging commitments, please do so.

If you have questions, please let me know--we look forward to hosting you in KC next weekend.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA 1st VP