[eDebate] consult cp's

Joe Koehle joe_koehle
Thu Oct 4 10:24:25 CDT 2007

Thank god Hardy is here to defend education for us all, so that we can get back to not distorting the policymaking process for the convenience of strategy.

Personally, I cant wait to judge another savage beatdown on consult NATO...but maybe that's just me (since what's best for debate has never been my strong suit).

I will now be giving 24's to teams that think their plan can really affect the peace process.

oh, and by the way, since this is posted to edebate, you all have been warned

Joe

PS--dont forget to make me the ordinal one this weekend.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.