[eDebate] Update on the NDCA Open Access Evidence Project

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Oct 4 12:00:26 CDT 2007

Hello everyone!

The NDCA Open Access Evidence project has been down this week to do some creative hacking by students (I assume). We have spent the time to re-route the projects to avoid this in the future.  We are now back up and running, with over 1000 files from summer institutes.

Now, you only need to log in to individual camp urls to access their evidence. No password is no longer needed - this also means that individuals no longer have the ability to change projects, just download them :).

Joe Carver did a great job putting all of this information on our website as well - http://ndca.debateteams.net/EvidenceProject/tabid/173/Default.aspx . You can use this page to click directly into ANY of the sets of evidence.

Attached is a flier that you can pass out to your students or hang in your squad room/classroom/debate office!

Again, there are over 1000 institute files located here. We have had nearly 110,000 files downloaded by students and coaches from all over the country.
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Caf?. Stop by today.