[eDebate] it's always personal......

debate at ou.edu debate
Fri Oct 5 11:25:57 CDT 2007

Dr. Elliott,

We can talk about this the next time you are at a tournament.  My point was that that the argument is still very legit cuz we are
on stolen ground.  You want to be controversial.

Is this "native american" you speak of the same one that made many racists slurs in the bar about native americans, said "i am a
native american" and than many people exited the bar so they didnt have to hear his second gust of racial slurs against indians.

this guy?

Your other post was too long to answer i have debate work to do.

peace

jackie