[eDebate] What the fuck are you talking about?

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Fri Oct 5 21:47:29 CDT 2007

In a message dated 10/5/2007 8:17:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottelliott at grandecom.net writes:

I've  never even been to Mexico you fucktard.

Let's see, we were at the SCA meeting in San Diego.... You claimed you had
just gotten back from Mexico and provided a detailed description of a
donkey-sex  show.

Damn, I guess you and your sophisticated irony really pulled the wool over
my eyes....

Just for the sake of definitional clarity, Scott, just what exactly is a
"fucktard"? I suggest you reflect a few seconds before responding.

My, my, how you've changed.

Bear