[eDebate] Zomp and Josh

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Tue Oct 9 14:35:51 CDT 2007

I love Josh Clark and I didn't really read Zomp's point, but I
wonder....

Did the coach who handed the novice team the topic not tell them what
topicality was, or how to argue topicality if they hit an affirmative
they didn't have cards on?  What was the team going to do when they were
aff and the neg ran politics as a disad, and they were only ready to
"debate the topic?"

Anyway, I share the concerns, and I actually support limits in novice
division, but I don't see much in this incident that would lead me to
rethink critical affs.

Jon