[eDebate] WAYNE STATE COSTUME CONTEST IMPORTANT INFO

Andrew Joseph Timmons aq2530
Wed Oct 10 11:35:13 CDT 2007

Dear Debate Community,

Wayne State will be continuing their tradition of holding a costume contest at the annual motor city classic college tournament.  I will be hand crafting the delightful prizes as usual.

Please dress up on Sunday of the tournament.  I have work that day, and if I am absent please show your costumes to Sydney  Pasquinelli.

Some of you might consider  that because the tournament is no longer on the weekend of Halloween that we should not dress up.  However, this never stopped me from dressing up in a costume, and it shouldn?t stop you either.

Finally, I promise we won't let Tripp do the awards ceremony.

Looking forward to seeing all of y?all,
Andy Timmons