[eDebate] Joe C. Jackson update (D3 Fall meeting)

EMarlow at ucok.edu EMarlow
Wed Oct 10 13:43:12 CDT 2007

Just a quick note about the upcoming Joe C. Jackson tournament at the
University of Central Oklahoma the first weekend in Novermber.  We will be
hosting the fall District 3 NDT meeting on Saturday of the the tournament
from 2-3 pm during the lunch break.  Since we are doing it during down
time, there will be no need to remove judges from the pool to conduct the
meeting, so it will not effect preferences.

We are looking forward to hosting everyone in early November and I am very
glad to see schools like Weber returning to the Jackson.  Hospitality and
competition both look to be first rate and I hope you can all join us.

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any