[eDebate] UNLV thanks

Phillip Samuels iriamenzo
Wed Oct 10 18:35:27 CDT 2007

I just wanted to thank Jake, Joe, Justin and the entire UNLV squad for a great weekend.  Everything you need for a great tournament is in Vegas.  First, it has great hospitality I mean you are in Vegas and that is hospitality enough.  Second,  Jake did a great job of providing hospitality.  There was great food, massage chair (with therapist), free beer, and pictures with Elvis.  Third, the hotel is great, it has three pools.  Fourth, the campus is sweet.  The rooms in Union were nice.  These are just some of the reasons that have nothing to do with gambling, Vegas lights, and what happens in Vegas...So I hope we see more of you there next year trust me when I say you will not regret it--Phil

Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. ?Get it now.